Monday, April 18, 2005

Fool me once...

http://www.sfpg.com/animation/liteBrite.html

There was a time in my childhood where I was obsessed with Lite-Brite. (I still love pretty lights! Is this a chicken or the egg type thing?) Anyhow, I would wake up in the morning to find more of my picture done than I recalled having completed. My mother denied knowledge and I knew it wasn't my grandmother - this meant either I was sleep Lite-Briting or she was lying.

Hey, maybe SHE was the one Making Pictures With Light - er Lite - in HER sleep, since she would sleep eat often. "I dreamt I ate chili." Ahem. One time she ate a whole pizza in her sleep, that for some unfathomable reason, my grandmother was holding for a neighbor. I got the blame...but I digress.

Fast forward, er, unspecified years to a brunette woman wanting a little chocolate-y goodness as she blogs. She knows she has a whole un-opened bar on top of the fridge. Or does she? There is a bar on the fridge alright, a bar that has squares missing. Hubby denies knowledge. (OH God, what if I'm sleep eating? What if it's genetic? Nah, hubby lies!)

BTW, got a Lite-Brite a couple years ago - they are made differently. Not in a good way. It's no fun unless you can hear the peg pierce the paper and feel the little pop. (I don't even want to know what that says about me.)
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything