Sunday, May 01, 2005

3 Times in 3 Weeks? Are We Going Steady?

http://uhohnowlook.blogspot.com/2005/04/booty-flies-from-my-life-in-stirrups.html

So I'm making the rounds and went to Susie's site (http://uhohnowlook.blogspot.com/), and she now only has some really cool pictures of flowers and trees, but also some hysterically funny stories (like the one above.) In the last 3 weeks I've sent you guys to her take on cell phones, AND to see how her ass apparently holds the very universe in it's cheeks, and now...Booty Flies!

Here's the thing though...Rosie O'Donnell is commenting on her site now. Only I knew Susie first, right? I was telling you how cool she was whole weeks before Ro was hip to Susie. And that's why I've now linked her permanently -- I'm stakin' my claim! (Isn't it enough that Rosie beat me out for the part of Betty Rubble?)

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything