Thursday, April 28, 2005

Just Drew It!


Photo By Annie Leibovitz
This one's for the girls
Who've ever had a broken heart
Who've wished upon a shooting star
You're beautiful the way you are
This one's for the girls
Who love without holding back
Who dream with everything they have
All around the world
This one's for the girls
I can't lie - I love Drew!
I relate to her, and feel like her personality is similar to my own. Someone who cares greatly for me--and not so much for her--thinks I'm mad. But I don't care.
I embrace my inner Drew.
And with a broken wing, she still sings.
She keeps an eye on the sky.
With a broken wing, she carries her dreams.
Man, you ought to see her fly.
She's Not Afraid to Live Fully.
From her troubled childhood, to her wild twenties, to her grrrrl power present...I dig what she is about. I adore that she can wear butterfly barettes and wield power.
You get the feeling that she loves wholeheartedly--that she gives her heart completely--that she thinks every guy is The One.
And She Always Bounces Back!
She's a butterfly, pretty as the crimson sky
Nothing's ever gonna bring her down
And everywhere she goes
Everybody knows she's so glad to be alive
She's a butterfly.

(This One's For The Girls - lyrics by Bob Gifford and perfomed by Martina McBride. She's a Butterfly - lyrics by Martina McBride. Broken Wing - lyrics by James House/Sam Hogin/Phil Barnhart)
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything