Monday, April 25, 2005

Choosy Garbage Pickers.

I'm sitting by a front window watching various cars pull up so their drivers can root through our garbage. We are tossing out much because of the move. It took surprisingly long for the bikes to go. Some guy just took some book shelves. The first thing to go was a scrungy looking broom. I just don't understand people's priorities... This is some very nice trash here!

Edited to add this! Thank you to Citrus for pointing me in the right direction. Never say I didn't show both sides of the Garbage Picking Equation: http://thestaffsergeantswife.blogspot.com/2005/04/trash-talk.html

And I thank the people who took my garbage away, so the actual sanitation engineers won't be snotty toward us.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything