Monday, April 25, 2005

Scarred For Life.

Warning - link has some profanity.

http://my10kidfamily.blogspot.com/2005/04/my-mom-and-dad-did-it.html

My mother was a single mom, who rarely dated, so I was never traumatized in the above fashion, BUT that makes it all the more amusing.

I had a friend whose parents would always make her and her siblings watch Saturday morning cartoons. The parents would emerge from their bedroom towards noon, wearing matching robes, and all a-glow. One day it occurs to Corey: "Oh My God, these people are having sex." After that even a glimpse of the robes filled her with angst.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything