Thursday, June 30, 2005

Random

How The Mighty Have Fallen: Nobody can deny that Blog Explosion (and the like) bring traffic to blogs. Since I've stopped surfing for traffic I've went from 100 or so hits per day to perhaps a dozen.

Lazy Day: Not much going on in hopping Ely, MN today. Chilly and rainy. Had an iced chai at the Ely Surf Shop ... it was tasty.

Mellow: I went to the hemp shop and the clerk was sooooo mellow. Wonder why? To quote from this blog:

MY ELY BEADS
I couldn't resist buying these beads from the local Hemp Mercantile store. The sales guy there was so spaced out, I wondered if he actually had had some, erhmm, hemp that morning.

They had some nice bumperstickers though. My husband feels I'm trying to get our vehicle assaulted with current doozies such as: Greyhound Racing --The Sport That Kills.
Now I just need something anti-Bush and pro-tree hugging.

If I Could Have Anything Right Now, I'd Choose: A big bowl of Mac N Cheese -- I'm easy. If I can't get that -- a million dollars.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything