Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Goodbye Old Friend!

My husband has informed me that my elliptical cannot come with us on the move. Apparently the cost of hauling it is more than it's worth. I can only surmise this means it's not worth it to keep my ass from dragging on the ground.

The good news is that he will buy me a new one when we get there. He promised, and I will nag him to death until he makes good on it, so I believe him.

So goodbye old friend who has seen me through a every season of American Idol, The Buffy Soundtrack -- Once More With Feeling, and 80s headbanger music. Thank you for allowing me to drip my salty sweat all over your display.

Oh sure, I'll love my next elliptical, but you were my first!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything