Saturday, July 02, 2005

Times Flies...

The lady down the street from my grandmother died a few months ago. I used to play with her grandkids. Today I watched them cleaning out her house and saw a few kids playing there. A momentary brain glitch caught me thinking that these were my childhood playmates -- then it occured to me that this would be their kids!

Isn't it strange how part of us thinks time stops when we move on or leave an area? It's funny but sometimes I half expect to run into the childhood version of me. I wonder what I would say! What would you all say if you met You -- what would the child say to the adult, and what would the adult say to the child?
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything