Monday, August 08, 2005

The Biggest Mystery is...

This result:

GenreMystery
MYSTERY! - Who-dunnit? And How? And Why? Your
inquiring mind understands the secret workings
of the villainous murderer and thief. You feel
the need to build a puzzle so complex, and a
villain so unsuspected that you leave the
reader gasping in shock on the last page.
Dashiell Hammett and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle are
your guides.


What Kind of Novel Should I Write?
brought to you by Quizilla


I just don't see it. I'm more about witty repartee than plotting. I don't have the patience to drop clues which are obvious -- but not TOO obvious. I enjoy reading them because the villain is ALWAYS a surprise to me.

I'm just going to start my own genre.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything