Saturday, August 13, 2005

Terrific News To Share!

I found out last week that one of my stories will be appearing in an anthology. I couldn't be more pleased since I worked hard on this one and actually wrote the story in hoped that it would make it into this book. Yay Me!

It's a love story between two women and I think it's really sweet and cute. I believe that love is love, and as long as a writer is being true to their characters, there should be no additional struggle to make the participants the same gender! I'm very proud of writing a story which honors the wonder of meeting someone who takes your breath away.

I don't have an official publication date, but it should be around Valentine's Day '06. The publisher is Bella Books. The story is Babalu. The writer's name is....is...oh yeah -- Nicolette Rivers!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything