Thursday, July 13, 2006

Writers: Give Me Your Wisdom, Lend Me Your Ears...

I'm looking to step up the writing efforts and thinking of submitting to e-publishers. I've been bopping around the blogosphere, and there are a lot of people who seem to read and review online publications. I want in! So any writers who stop by and would like to toss me some suggestions from which publisher, to guidelines that seem to work, to not making as ass on myself -- um, feel free. I would welcome comments here or in an email.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything