Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm Back. (Did You Even Notice I Was Gone?)

I took my profile picture down last night because there was an implication -- on another board -- that it might scare small children. But hey, scaring small children sounds like great fun.

'Sides. I have it on good authority I'm cute. (Thank you, Stevie Wonder.) Plus, this person isn't passing out their picture for evaluation. So judge me by my heart and my words: not on my vivid blue eye, ripe lips, great legs, and willingness to do anything when intoxicated.
Sincerely,
The Management.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything