Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm a competitive and vicious know-it-all...you want to be my friend, right?

Where were you
When we needed you
Well you could not be found
What can I do
Oh, I believed in you
You're running me around

Well you can take it as a warning
Or take it anyway you like
It's the lightning, not the thunder
You never know where it's gonna strike

Our love's in jeopardy, baby
Ooooh-ooh-oooooh
Our love's in jeopardy, baby
Ooooh-ooh-oooooh
Jeopardy, The Greg Kihn Band


I'm competitive...but only in the sense of always having to win. Since I was born without coordination, my competitive streak mainly manifests itself in board games and game shows. I must know more useless trivia than anyone around me or I'm distressed. At the same time, people have to understand my references or Im equally distressed.

I know this guy, and well, if I weren't married I would be very attracted to him...but I am married so I barely register his studliness. Anyhow, I could never be with him, even if single, just on the level of him knowing as many bad 80s songs as I do. Oh, and showtunes. (Yes, he is straight...why do you ask?) It would drive me insane to not have superior knowledge!

I can also be slightly argumentative. I like a debate and once I really don't like you, um, I'll sorta enjoy making you look like an ass. Maybe it's because I'm an only child that I don't always play well with others. (But if I like you, we can disagree quite civilly.)

You all want to be friends with me, right?

On the positive side, I'm very loyal. Once I like you, I'll defend you with all the enthusiam of a starving piranha. In fact, I hate when my friends don't defend me as hard as I defend them. I have no diplomacy when it comes to coming to the aid of people who are important to me.

Um, now do you want to be my friend?
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything