Saturday, May 21, 2005

Crystal Clear

I just got back from my eye exam and my vision has -- amazingly -- not changed since my last exam. I'm pretty damned blind -- just not more blind than I was.

What makes this amazing is that I'd not been there in two years AND I'd managed to stretch a year's worth of contacts for double that. Bad for my eyes? Supposedly. They say that. I'll let you be the judge.


I think my husband was embarrassed with I got up and moved away from all the coughing/sneezing people. Why? If I were the one yakkin' up a lung I would expect people to keep me at a distance!

The optician's name was Katrina and she was quite likable, athough she never shut up and had the cadence of someone who'd been hitting the Starbucks. All I got was if my glasses were not in my Wednesday I need to call her and say, "Giiiiirl, whazzup with that?

And even though I'm half blind, it was clear the eye doctor was still a hottie!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything