Thursday, May 19, 2005

Want Soup?

It's a grey and gloomy day. I'm getting the weather that my husband got yesterday. And, since he'll be home soon, he will be reunited with it.

Such a lazy day. The dogs are passed out. I want to pass out too. I should straighten up. LOL, greet my hubby with a martini. 'Cept he already took the martini glasses and the shaker to MN. I can only offer him a bottled water or some flat Mountain Dew.

I don't have a kitchen table either. It's in MN -- stored in my grandmother's basement. The irony is the place we will be renting HAS a table. My grandmother's basement has a table. I have no table. I have no couch. I just have wooden chairs and a mattress. Oh, and a pool table we don't want, the woman who bought the house does not want, and which is going to be a bitch to get rid of -- damn.

Oh, and I have many stacks of things to pack. And a can of lentil soup.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything