Sunday, May 22, 2005

Movie Meme

Paula tagged me with the film meme. She had been tagged by Badaunt.

Total number of films I own on DVD/Video:

Tough...most are packed away, a lot are tv shows. I'm going to guess 15-16 with most of them bought in the giddy first days of having a DVD player. No videotapes -- we sold them at a yardsale or tossed them out.

The last film I bought:

The Incredibles.

.

The last film I watched:

Um, the movie from the South Park people..... Team America. (Yes, I do watch movies with real people...why do you ask?

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:

Tough. There are lots and I have trouble thinking on the spot.

1. Legally Blonde
2. Working Girl
3. Shawshank Redemption
4.Fargo
5. Where The Heart Is

Tag five people and have them put this in their journal:

I hereby tag...the next 5 people who see this entry and want to do it! Just leave a comment if I don't know you and I'll give you a visit.


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day