Monday, May 23, 2005

Like Movies...Only With Pages

Leesa tagged me for a book meme.

A) Total number of books I've owned: There is no way I could answer that...oodles.

B) The last book I bought: I don't know...I buy several books at a time and then forget about them for a while.

C) The last book I read: Purgatory Ridge by William Kent Krueger

D) 5 books that mean a lot to me:
1. These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
2. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
3. On Writing by Stephen King
4. Watchers by Dean Koontz
5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

E) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out on their blog:
Same as last meme...if you see this and want to go ahead, please do. (Drop a note in comments so I can check out your picks.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sony MP3
Adopt your own useless blob! Blogcritics.org Blogwise - blog directory Who Links Here Listed on 
BlogShares Get Firefox!
Click on the graphic to vote for this
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.

      
Marriage is love.
Animal of the Day
Animal of the day by TheWebsiteOfEverything